Rent Assistance

City of Tacoma and County-wide rent and utility assistance is now available. Visit Pierce County's Rent Assistance webpage to begin the application. You can also call 211 to do the application over the phone.

Pierce County put a very informative Rental Assistance Frequently Asked Questions webpage together - well worth the look.

Facing Eviction? The Housing Justice Project at Tacoma Pro Bono should be your first stop. You can reach them by phone at 253-571-5134 ext. 102 or email